MC - TWO Special
ה MC - TWO Special הינו ראש פטיפון moving coil עם הגברה גבוהה של 2.25 mV/channel . ראש זה הינו גירסה תואמת ל MC - ONE Specail בהבדלי ההגברה בלבד. ראש פטיפון זה עשוי בעבודת יד עיי המאסטר-אמן A. J .Van Den Hul .
להלן תאור כללי ומפרט טכני:
A custom handbuilt moving coil cartridge; High output version of the MC - ONE Special with 2.25 mV/channel and matched crystal copper-wire coils.
The designation “Special” in this cartridge’s name indicates important improvements over its previous version:
The cartridge is equiped with a thicker frontpole and an extra small magnet, both further enhancing its resolution capabilities and output voltage.
||MC - TWO Special
|Stylus Replacement Available
||VDH - I
||3 x 85
||5 - 50.000
||13.5 - 15.0
||Micron / mN|
|Tracking Ability at 15 mN at 315 Hz
||70 - 80
|Output Voltage at 1 kHz at 5.7 cm/s eff.
|Channel Separation at 1 kHz/10 kHz
||>35 / >30
|Equivalent Stylus Tip Mass
|Vertical Tracking Angle
|Optimum Load Capacitance
|Recommended Load Impedance
||47k (> 1k)
|Recommended Eff. Tone arm Mass
||8 - 12
|Moving Coil Resistance (per channel)
(*) : Stylus replacement and other services available on request
(**): Non critical
Related Articles & Papers:
- Our PHONO FAQ: A.J. van den Hul has written down his answers to the questions most commonly asked to him during the years. A very comprehensive “question and answer styled” list which treats phono replay, cartridges, turntables and nearly all matters related is the result. Both the novice and experienced record enthusiast will come across many points of interest here. Well worth browsing through...
- Stereophile’s DUTCH MASTER interview with cartridge and cable designer A.J. van den Hul, introduces you to A.J. van den Hul’s succesful philosophy in cable and cartridge design. Furthermore many aspects regarding his METAL FREE interconnects and GRASSHOPPER phono cartridges are discussed.
- “The DUTCH GAUL”; In this extensive interview with A.J. van den Hul many ideas, backgrounds and aspects regarding the manufacturing, use, rebuilding and repair of PHONO CARTRIDGES are discussed. From Hörerlebnis, issue 30.
- Hi-fi News & Record Review’s A VAN DEN HUL PROFILE interview, though dating from 1990, provides excellent background information on van den Hul’s patented LINE-CONTACT PHONO STYLUS, its invention and philosophy. Furthermore, van den Hul’s AUDIO CABLE PHILOSOPHY is discussed in detail.
- “HOT TIPS”; This interview, though dating from 1984, provides excellent information regarding A.J. van den Hul’s theories on CARTRIDGE DESIGN and an expansion of his views on the RE-TIPPING of CARTRIDGES. Furthermore, pictures of various stylus tips are shown. From New Hi-Fi Sound, February issue 1984, page 99-101.
- “The CANTILEVER TALES”; An appraisal of A.J. van den Hul’s PHONO CARTRIDGE REPAIR / REBUILDING / RETIPPING SERVICE; “If you love analog, you can breath never-before-available life into a good old (or new) classic cartridge”. The August 2000 issue of Greg Weaver’s past “Synergizing” column from SoundStage! online magazine.